Friday, April 27, 2012

Foundation Test---Tom Ford Traceless Foundation SPF15

I have combination skin, that means I have an oily T-Zone...ahhhh...not that bad...


I started applying a very thin layer of TF foundation on my face to even out my skintone, and also give a slight coverage.

Here comes BEFORE and AFTER photos.....mmmm....SEE, my stupid pores.....
BEFORE 












AFTER, with TF foundation
                                                                                                                                   
TF foudation+kanebo loose powder


















I usually don't wear heavy coverage foundation but still want to look more "flawless".



As I said before, TF foundation doesn't have full coverage, but it's buildable. Rest tests were performed on my arms. I picked out 3 other foundations(Diorskin Nude022, Tom Ford03, Make up forever MUF face&body#2, Giorgir Armani luminous silk4.5) to make mutiple comparisions.


Let's see swatches on my arms......>>>>>
one click...

Let have a close up!
diorskin nude dried almost as soon as I applied on my arm

Add caption
giorgio armani almost dried

Tom Ford and make up forever
Seems like TF foundation preserves moisture.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What about the buildable coverage?

First test: 2 different lipsticks, coz they're not easy to remove with a tissue paper.

one layer of TF foundation
2layer of TF
still 2layers of TF

Second test: I bruned myself with cooking oil...Great, I can use it in my test.

one layer TF
2layers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long-lasting? Waterproof?

water tap
water spray
after tests, still looks good


Last but not least, I tried 3 different applicators (fingers, foundation brush, makeup sponge). The best way (for me) is with a wedge shaped makeup sponge. Usage: get sponge wet and squeeze out any excess water. Add small amount of foundation on your sponge and dab the face around. Make sure you blended everything well. And set foundation with loose powder.

What type of foundation you should use based on your unique skin types, skin problems, age, the level of the coverage you need...and so on. But I hope this will help you to get some more ideas on Tom Ford Traceless Foundation SPF15, and figure out if this is the right one for your skin.


Enjoying...............................................................


No comments: