Friday, June 8, 2012

Kiehl's Cryste Marine Firming Eye Treatment

Description:
A rich eye cream to visibly improve firmness and elasticity around the eyes while minimizing the look of fine lines and under eye dark circles. Made with Cryste Marine, a naturally derived botanical found aside the Mediterranean Sea and known to boost cell renewal, as well as Padina Pavonica, derived from sea algae, to help refresh, hydrate and improve skin tone around the delicate eye area.







What I say:


I picked it up at Copenhagen airport last June. The cream is white, non-fragrance and appears very thick, creamy. It comes in a very beautiful blue glass jar, but it's actually a little bit weighty with glass. You get 14ml of the product which lasts me around 6 months, I only use it at night. You will probably feel a bit sticky when you first rub the cream. But it absorbs readily into the eye area and doesn't feel tacky anymore. It did take me 2 weeks to get to used to this eye cream.

Overall, it's a bit expensive. But it did help with dark circles under my eyes, and I noticed a certain firmness around my eye area. I must say the effect is different from person to person. If you are curious about this product, then try a sample first.

Enjoying.........................................................................

No comments: